If you are a talented professional, hardworking and are looking for a freelance gig and flexible work, carve your career as a Digital Pathfinder with TRIMIY as you ride on the wave of digital transformation. Please read the details below, if you are interested, you can submit your cv no later than Monday, 26th February 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are having TRIMIY Associate Programme workshop on Wednesday, 28th February 2018 at Ascott Kuningan. This is free event, you can contact our email to reserve your slot.
What do you do as Digital Pathfinder
- Grow capabilities of individuals and corporations by pointing them to the right and affordable digital solutions and services
- Raise awareness and educate individuals on how they and their business can benefit from digital technology or digital transformation
- Learn and earn as much as you can - through your own hard work and success
We are not looking for a digital whiz, or computer science graduate. We are looking for caliber individuals who:
- Like to solve problems
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with people.
- Don’t require a desk to get to get work done
- Is not a believer of 9 to 5 work-hours
- Yearn to earn as much based on own efforts and contributions.