Sinergia Worldwide Education is an organization which emphasizes quality education, provides various services for the people of Indonesia has global competence. Sinergia provides education supports for formal/informal students, teacher and people who love education with the academic and ethical foundation necessary to excel in school and in life. Our school’s programs focus sharply on an early acquisition of fundamental skills in the core subjects of English, Math, Science and Social studies, beside have strong character and leadership.
We are looking for a Web & Mobile Programmer to join the Sinergia team. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail-oriented, passionate, analytical, and sees projects through to their completion on time. This role will take an important role in the technical direction, architecture and implementation of which empowers with accessible and actionable online technologies.
- Design and implement user-driven templates, databases and interfaces
- Build applications and services for the Web
- Architect websites, design data-driven applications, and find efficient client-server solutions
- Assist in expanding, maintaining, and supporting the company's interactive website
- Work together with Systems Analyst in application development including design, develop, test, implement and maintenance of core system application.
- Understand the user business requirement and related IT application functions.
- Customize the application according to changes in business requirement and ensure completion within the given timeframe.
- Plan, develop, and maintain web-based applications
- Application development will include all phases from planning and design, writing code and business rules to documentation and end user education
- Capability in web design is a plus
- Support existing infrastructure
- Oversee production and implementation
- Use web development software to integrate databases and other information systems.
- Maintain existing web applications
- Test web applications units and systems
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Troubleshoot and fix problems that arise in existing systems
- Knowledge in Objective C, Swift, Java, UX, automated testing, and any of emerging technologies (such as Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive technology, and Data Science) will be an added advantage.
- Ability to develop against a variety of web architectures and services (HTTP, JSON, REST, etc.)
- Knowledge of Firebase and other Google Cloud Platform services .
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to multitask, collaborate, work well within a team environment, and willing to meet challenging targets,
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Have a strong passion on creating high quality iPhone & iPad apps
- Experience delivering mobile applications to Apple Store
- Have a strong passion on creating high quality Android phone & Android tablet apps.
- Ability to quickly learn complex business processes and write software to automate them
- Understanding of web-based services and tools required
- Basic understanding of best practices for security while coding.
- Male / Female
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Technic Computer, System Information, or equivalent experience.
- Preferably from the famous State Universities in Indonesia or famous Universities in foreign Countries
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Patient, responsible
- 5 plus years of programming experience
- A strong understanding of business operations and regulations, and experienced in applying information technology, software development standards, database development standards and security to develop IT solutions that meet business needs
If you possess the above skills and can demonstrate proven effectiveness as a Web Developer, please submit your resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com