Sinergia Worldwide Education is an organization which emphasizes quality education, provides various services for the people of Indonesia has global competence. Sinergia provides education supports for formal/informal students, teacher and people who love education with the academic and ethical foundation necessary to excel in school and in life. Our school’s programs focus sharply on an early acquisition of fundamental skills in the core subjects of English, Math, Science and Social studies, beside have strong character and leadership.
The Digital Marketing will be responsible for development, execution and optimization of integrated digital campaigns for our clients as well as the Sinergia Worldwide Education brand. Digital channels may include social media, email marketing, online advertising, video syndication, outreach and distribution, website management, content creation, and mobile initiative – with continual and testing and learning to determine the most effective ways to market our clients.
If you possess the above skills and can demonstrate proven effectiveness as a Digital Marketing, please submit your resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calender that attracts a qualified audience to owned properties (including blog post, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audiences.
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company.
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on click-through rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes in SEO/search engine marketing, social media, marketing and advertising technology, and digital outreach.
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, dynamic scheduling and cadence, and content.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Manage social media presence and content for a variety of clients and the agency that drives consistent, relevant traffic.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Develop and maintain social strategies that identify and target prospective clients and influencers through content and POVs.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach target buyers.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Analysing digital marketing results and available data points on an ongoing basis and to effectively communicate all relevant information to other team members
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI
- Report on Marketing campaign analytics
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Self-starter who can work independently, generate ideas, and steward projects from concept to implementation.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Ability to optimize content for search engines and lead generation.
- Proficient in using CRM systems marketing and developing lead nurturing strategies
- Highly competent using native social media platforms and popular third party management tools for Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Highly competent using popular content management systems and ability to adapt to using client’s preferred system and processes. You will be expected to build product pages, optimize the conversion paths on those pages, and use dynamic calls-to-action to create and test buyer stage-specific calls-to-action.
- Highly competent using popular email marketing, marketing automation, and A/B testing of email content
- Highly competent using analytics, insights and reporting features of popular digital marketing services/systems, and ability to adapt to new and niche services/systems
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our clients’ various types of content.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- Able to identify weak and underperforming digital marketing efforts and to make actionable recommendations for improving digital marketing performance and effectiveness
- Able to identify high performing topics, issues or messages in current digital marketing efforts and to apply these insights to guide broader campaign and client strategy planning
- Able to produce well written, visually appealing and insightful reporting of the above that is tailored to individual client requirements
- Able to critically analyse existing internal digital marketing techniques and processes and to make actionable recommendations for improvement
- Male / Female
- Bachelor’s degree in digital media, marketing, advertising, communications, or a business related field or the equivalent
- Preferably from the famous State Universities in Indonesia or famous Universities in foreign Countries
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Patient, responsible
- Excellent in integrity
- 2-3 years of digital marketing and content creation experience.
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis, optimization, web analytics software and keyword tools.
- Experience with simple website development, such as HTML, CSS, and other tools, as well as working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign).
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.